Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 28: Three's the Charm

Today Lauren and I enjoyed our last day together and then I had to bring her to the airport. Her flight got cancelled while we were driving to the airport, so we had to reroute to LAX which was interesting. It was sad to see her go but we had a wonderful weekend, so that helped.

I had dinner when I got home and went in to the studio to finish my episode. I did my 3 cues and tackled the beast one more time. Brandon and Dave weren't fans of that one either when they were working on their version, so I did as much as I could and then reached a point where I felt it was good enough to pass an inspection and then quit. It was late, so I decided to mix it tomorrow as my reviews are usually in the afternoon so I should have time. I'm eager to hear what Mike has to say about this one. I'm really happy with the sound of this, but I took some risks so we'll see if they paid off. After this review the week will take off. I have interviews with BMI, other composers and my main titles to work on, so these last two weeks will be crazy. I can't believe I only have two weeks left. After this review, I'll collect all the cues I did over the past 3 episodes and post them so you can see my progress from episode to episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment