Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 25: Arrival

I went into the studio earlier than normal and Brandon and Dave were just finishing up. I told them that Lauren was coming to visit tomorrow, and they said that we should all go out to lunch. So tomorrow morning, Lauren and I will go to the studio, where she may meet Mike if he's there, and then we'll go to the famous In and Out Burger so that should be awesome. I wrote 3 more cues after that while Andy slept on the floor in the room. My beast cue from yesterday doesn't sound as bad second time through, so I may keep it but I'm not sure. After my 3 cues (which is all I had time for) I had dinner, and took the trip to Long Beach airport to pick up Lauren. What was supposed to be a 45 minute trip was an hour and a half due to the famous California traffic. But I got there okay, and picked her up. It was so good to see her again after such a short wait, which is a rarity. It took a long time getting back, so we caught up, watched some TV to tucker us out and passed out. Tomorrow should be a lot of fun, and the weekend has even more surprises in store, so until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment