Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 17: Part 2

I just got back from the studio. Dave and Brandon were there talking about the episode and the kind of work they have cut out for them. They already wrote as much as they could but can't go any farther until they get a more finished version of the show. They left and then I started working. I got almost one cue done and then the computers started doing things I've never seen them do. Rather than try to fix those kinds of problems myself I decided to take the hit and call it a day. I don't want to mess around with all that expensive gear but I heard there will be no one in tomorrow morning and afternoon so I'll go in then. Hopefully having all the gear off for a night will have fixed the problem and if not, then I'll see if Brandon or Dave knows what to do. So one extra night off which I definitely need after all that driving yesterday. Then it begins in full tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment