Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 17: 2 Parter?

This title means a couple things. One, it could mean I'll write again tonight, and two is because I just finished watching the episode I need to score. First off, wow. This is a heavy episode and may or may not have two parts to it. I can't tell yet. So much of it is missing. At least 5 scenes need to be re-shot and 3 or 4 aren't even in this cut yet so I have my work cut out for me. This is a twisted, emotional episode so I'm going to need to rely on some strange sounds to make this one work.



I'm excited to start writing later, especially after my meeting with Atli yesterday, I'm ready to really embrace this electronic sound and learn all I can so that I can be ready for a potential job. Still no word from Robert yet. I don't want to be annoying, so I'll give it a few more days before calling again. In a few hours I'll be going in to the studio and see how far I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment